Monday, July 11, 2011

Finally...

I know it has taken a whole month to put these on my blog, but I have to be honest...
I am very busy with my little rug rats!
Life is good and I am doing all I can to enjoy everyday with this little one because
She is most likely my last baby...  :(  
The thought of not having anymore makes me a little sad, but excited too.
The delivery went really well as did the recovery.
My older 3 kids are having a ton of fun with her which made the transition easy.
Anyway, here is her first photo shoot. 
I love her sooo much and yes those cheeks of hers are very kissable!
 photo babyP_zpsc4b3a039.jpg





 






7 comments:

renee' said...

The only thing I can think to say is "Perfect in every way!!!!"

Haley Warner said...

I love her! She is beautiful and so is the rest of your family. :) Call me and lets get your fam pics done in the fall. So happy for you guys! :) xoxo

Tasha said...

OH WOW! I love EVERY single one! BEAUTIFULLY STUNNING!!! Gorgeous! Great Job!

jenn said...

A-dor-a-ble. What a sweetie! Congratulations! :)

Andrea said...

I love this photo shoot. So beautiful!! You do such an amazing job.

Take me as I am said...

Just as beautiful as their mommy:) Love ya girl

Kerri said...

Wow! I haven't been on your blog for awhile, and I'm SO mad because I missed these awesome pictures!! I love your photos, love your cute family, and love you!!