Friday, September 3, 2010

Daddy delivers his own baby!

There is only one first moment.
Only one first breath
It's the moment that takes your breath away
The moment you fall inlove
It's the  biggest day of your life
And I got to capture it! :)
Here are a few of baby Louis.
His daddy who is a doctor got to deliver him.
you know how the doctor just pulls your baby out and hands him/her to you?
This was so sweet cause he just held his son in his arms and starred at him.
I couldn't help but get a little teary! 
I was also able to do some home shots of him when he was a week old!
Mylissa you are beautiful!
Thanks for having me be part of this amazing experience!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Fab Five said...

I love these Shanna! I love how all of your photos have perfect exposure and light! You have to check out my friend's birth photography. She's only done one but it was really cool! http://katejenningsphotography.blogspot.com/2010/04/birth-photography-introducing-baby-cash.html

Brenna LaPray said...

Oh, your words made me cry Shan. I love all the pictures! You do look beautiful Mylissa and Louis looks so, so small in your husbands hands. What a great moment to capture indeed.

jenn said...

That is the sweetest story ever! Not many babies can say that their Daddy delivered them. That picture of him holding his new baby right after he was born is priceless!