Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sophie


I was so happy that I got to photograph this cute family
Ashley and I have been friends since we were five.
She is such a beautiful mother and a true friend
She has two gorgeous girls and a wonderful husband
Ashley, I had such a great time catching up with you.
I hope you love what you see.
It was hard to narrow down which pictures to use!!
Every picture is so cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Diane Lefrandt said...

Okay...well I am a little biased, since I am the g-ma of these cute babies. I just wanted to tell you how darling these are! What a great job!
~Diane Lefrandt

courtney b said...

these photos are amazing! i love how crisp and clean they are! what a gorgeous family!

Brenna LaPray said...

Love these pictures! What a darling bedroom Sophie has. I love that you go to their homes. It makes it so personal. Ashley looks amazing! What beautiful girls. Good job Shanna!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics Shanna! You're so amazing at capturing the sweetest moments. Love them!

Brittany said...

Love the pics...they are so cute. You do an amazing job.